Packed with up-to invaluable benchmark information on sales compensation and efficiency statistics such as close rates, The Direct Sales Compensation and Efficiency Report is a must purchase for any software company head of sales and marketing. The report breaks companies down by revenue, development, years in business and four key categories: desktop/retail, OEM, on premise, client/server and SaaS (Software as a Service). Key sales metrics analyzed include close rates, compensation levels and models, variable compensation payment rates, bonuses, quota performance and attainment, sales plan performance and attainment, and more. The Direct Sales Report contains over 200 charts and graphs as well as informed commentary and insights on the critical information being presented.
- Comprehensive summary direct sales compensation across software industry
- Up-to-date benchmarks, metrics and best practices information on compensating your direct sales force
- Covers everything from base pay rates and variable compensation to sales close periods and yearly sales plan achievement
- Information cross referenced by company revenue size and stage of development.
REASONS TO BUY
- CEO and CFO for end of year reports and to ensure competitiveness of sales compensation with other companies in the industry.
- Sales Management to understand compensation trends, compensation best practices, and sales plan metrics.