The Softletter Lead Generation, Management and Conversion to Sales Report© for Software Companies is designed to provide key metrics, benchmarks, and up-to-date best practices on this vital marketing activity. Over the years, everyone in the software industry has read innumerable observations, speculation, and guesses on generating and managing leads. But until the release of this report, there has been no reliable data to back up the various assertions and, in some cases, outright myths surrounding this topic. The report contains over 200 charts and tables and provides drill down and cross tab analyses based on revenue size, stage of development, and market sector (SaaS, On Premise/Client Server, Desktop/Retail, OEM and Mobile Applications); also contains in-depth analysis and informed commentary on key trends and findings.
- Comprehensive summary of survey results and in-depth analysis of data.
- Finally, never before seen benchmarks, metrics and best practices information on lead generation, qualification and conversion to sales.
- Use, effectiveness ratings, and satisfaction with lead generation and marketing programs software.
- Information cross referenced by company revenue size, stage of development, and market sector.
REASONS TO BUY
- CEO and CFO guide to benchmarks and metrics within the industry, their market sector and company size.
- A must have for sales and marketing management to understand benchmarks vs. others in the industry, best practices, sales plan metrics, and lead generation marketing program metrics.