The Softletter Telesales Compensation and Efficiency Report provides software companies with up-to-date benchmarks, metrics, and best practices information on compensating your sales force. The report covers everything from base pay rates and variable compensation to sales close periods and yearly sales plan achievement. In addition to company revenue size, the report breaks software firms into four basic categories: Desktop/Retail, OEM, On Premise, Client/Server, and SaaS (Software as a Service). This enables you to compare your company’s performance and goals against similarly sized type and category peers. The Softletter Telesales Compensation and Efficiency Report contains over 250 charts and graphs as well as informed commentary and insights of the critical information being presented.
- Comprehensive summary direct sales compensation across software industry
- Up-to-date benchmarks, metrics and best practices information on compensating your telesales force
- Covers everything from base pay rates and variable compensation to sales close periods and yearly sales plan achievement
- Information cross referenced by company revenue size and stage of development.
REASONS TO BUY
- CEO and CFO for end of year reports and to ensure competitiveness of sales compensation with other companies in the industry.
- Sales Management to understand compensation trends, compensation best practices, and sales plan metrics.