Revenue Growth Best Practices Workshop for SaaS and Cloud Companies
Price: $399, Save an $100 with Group Discounts
Time: This workshop runs from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM and includes breakfast.
Location: Seattle, WA, May 23rd, Embassy Suite Hotel, Bellevue, WA
This 6 hour interactive and intensive workshop for Chief Executives and Business Owners will share with you how to accelerate your revenue 5X, 10X and 20X. You will learn about a proven and capital efficient approach to significantly grow revenue without costly marketing and sales experimentation.
From our operational work and advisory work with hundreds of Software, Cloud and SaaS companies we will share with you how to eliminate the 10 major obstacles to explosive revenue growth, how to apply the revenue growth best practices for SaaS/Cloud companies, how to “engineer” your revenue and how to create your own Revenue Acceleration Map. Finally, we will share with you the case studies of companies that have achieved success through this approach. Join us to master this vital process for every Chief Executive.
How to Eliminate 10 Major Obstacles to Revenue Growth
Every company, regardless of size, needs to grow revenue predictably and profitably. In order to demonstrate leadership Chief Executives are challenged to grow their companies 20%, 30%, 50% or even 100% year-over-year top line growth. Growing revenue well is a vital process to master.
During this workshop we will discuss how you can eliminate 10 major obstacles or questions so that you can achieve breakout revenue growth. Have you ever said?
- I lack sales qualified leads for my sales team”
- “I do not have visibility into my revenue for the next 12 months”
- “Our messages and offers are not working with our audience”
- “How do we stay engaged when our buyer is not ready to buy?”
- “Our Marketing investments are not producing tangible results”
- “We are only reaching a fraction of our target audience”
- “Our cost of sales and cost of customer acquisition is too high”
- “How do I scale a channel sales program as a SaaS/Cloud company?”
- “How do I approach new markets without expensive experimentation?”
- “How are revenue growth best practices different as a SaaS/Cloud company?”
How to Engineer Your Revenue
During our recent polling with hundreds of SaaS/Cloud executives we have found that only one out of 25 has a comprehensive go-to-market plan to build and scale their revenue. Next, we will introduce you to a proven and capital-efficient model to consistently grow your revenue without costly marketing and sales experimentation. We with help you create your own Revenue Acceleration Map, your comprehensive plan and proven system to scale your revenue.
Our Revenue Acceleration Map addresses the following areas:
- Strategic and Revenue Model – review and optimize your SaaS/cloud model to achieve peak performance
- Revenue Engineering – link today’s demand generation and marketing activities to produce tomorrow’s revenue. Our financial model ties everything together.
- Market Definition – define your target markets, gain brand awareness and reach 100% of your target audience
- Lead Generation – implement the optimal mix and volume of lead generation programs for your target audience. You will have complete traceability from marketing spend to sales outcomes
- Lead Management – capture all of your market qualified leads, score them and nurture them into sales qualified leads
- Sales Enablement – review the lead to sales process and the necessary ingredients to scale your sales force successfully and facilitate the buying process
- Revenue Expansion – expand your sales distribution channels and venture confidently into new markets or geographies because you eliminated the risk of failure
- Key Performance Metrics – learn how to create the three funnels to “engineer your revenue” and the 6 Cs to scale and sustain your recurring revenue model.
How to Master your SaaS/Cloud Business Model
The SaaS/Cloud business model is diametrically different than the traditional software on-premise business model. The success of your revenue growth initiatives is directly linked to and dependent on your SaaS/Cloud business model. We will contrast and compare the differences between the on-premise, hybrid and SaaS/Cloud business models and what revenue growth best practices you need to implement to master the SaaS/Cloud business model.
About Your Workshop "Professors"
On Demand Advisors is a firm dedicated to helping Software, SaaS and Cloud CEOs achieve explosive revenue growth and dominate your target markets while excelling with your business model. Our proven approach has been implemented at hundreds of software, cloud and technology companies.
Robert Jurkowski is a co-founder and has built and scaled 9 Software and Cloud companies as an operating “hands on” leader at every stage of revenue growth from “start up” to public companies. He is a former public and private software company CEO and an accomplished speaker at industry forums and events. Robert co-founded the IBM Software as Service Partner Council representing over 100 Cloud companies and has served a SIIA Software Division Board member.
Craig Remy is also a co-founder and has led private and public companies as Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) including Selectica, Intacct, Quaartz and Connected Minds. Prior to leading as CMO, Craig led a strategic branding firm working with global companies like Nike, Disney and Levi Strauss.